Who Am I? in selfies

August 25th, 2023

I recently bought a pair of scrubs for when I start shadowing at a local dental practice, and I tried them on on Friday. This picture shows a glimpse of my identity as I’m starting to ‘draw’ out my future. Entering college was the biggest change of my life so far, and my future that I dreamed of is getting closer quicker than I thought.

November 11, 2021

Grace and Tae are the first school friends I made after spending almost two years learning digitally. This ‘first step’ helped me create more friendships after going through a lot of social anxiety during the global pandemic. Even with masks on, it was a time when friendships bloomed and my smiles returned.

August 12, 2023

I took this picture the day I moved into my dorm. This is my Dad sitting at my new desk. I thought this picture was very representative of me transitioning from living with my parents as their child to an independent student. My Dad is my best supporter, and I wouldn’t have the confidence or ability to be able to chase my dreams.

4 thoughts on “Who Am I? in selfies

1. I like the drawings you did in your first picture. It interests me and the idea of drawing out the future is brilliant. College life is like a blank paper and everyone can create their own different paintings.

2. I really like what you did with the first photo! Instead of cropping the picture to get rid of the white space around the mirror, you filled it with drawings that relate to your future career goals. Really interesting!

3. I am very amazed with how you edited your first picture, it is very different and creative. Also, the picture of your dad in your college room really does explain your identity as a college student. I like the idea! Great job with choosing pictures.