3 thoughts on “Spotify Unleashed: The Digital Symphony – Agar Avarzed

1. I really enjoyed this podcast! As a Spotify user, the daily and weekly mixes are sometimes scarily accurate, and I like how you mention that Spotify works with artists of all stages- I often get artists I’ve never heard of on my playlists. It is definitely also a social app, because when that Spotify unwrapped drops around Christmas it’s a big media event. Great job!

2. Great topic you chose.
    One of my favorite aspects of Spotify is the way it personalizes the music you listen to and caters to your interests based off of that. It sets the stage for a personal hub of artists and music that you’re always going to want to come back to. It is most definitely a great outcome of our age of digital media.

3. I loved how you incorporated Harry Potter into the introduction. Your information was very useful and I enjoyed the information your podcast provided. I enjoyed the personalized aspect of Spotify and its accuracy, you did a great way of discussing the topic and going in depth. I would say that when you talk into the mic make sure to have controlled breathing as you can kinda hear your breathing a little in the mic. I enjoyed your podcast and think it was a great topic and discussion.