3 thoughts on “Rowan’s Service Project ArcGis Storyboard

1. Your presentation is really unique and well organized. I like how you had the pictures as the main subject of each location rather than the map. I did not know you could minimize the size of the map like that, but I wish I had done it in my project now, because I feel like your images do an effective job portraying each activity in your service project. I thought your final conclusion in location 5 was also really insightful into the goal behind your presentation and into your own personal interests and goals. Good luck with raising money with your foundation!

2. This is easily one of the best projects I have ever laid eyes upon in my 18 years of living. The personal care and touch emanate beautifully from every image and textual description. This work is not only interesting but important. Socially conscious work that is not simply to gather admiration feels almost rare today. But you, Rowan Piani, are a true champion of being a humble yet beneficial member of society. Nearly brings a tear to my eye.

3. I am very amazed by your overall project. First, with idea to do a storymap on the Service Trip in Indonesia. It looks very interesting and fun! The organization of the story map and pictures look great. I like that you put your references at the end, it is very well planned.