4 thoughts on “A cultural Place to Eat

1. I thought the story map was quite intriguing. I really enjoyed how you added the element of your culture to the town of Wooster. You also did a great job in your captions explain the different restaurants. I hope I can soon try these restaurants.

2. I really liked this story map. All the information and good food kept me engaged in the story the whole time. I loved how you showed us readers options of what to see and get. You also did a great job explaining the cultures of each place and the culture of downtown Woosters history. Great project!

3. This map is quite useful — especially to new Wooster students (particularly international). I love the connection you made between the feeling you get from experiencing different varieties of food here to the feeling you get when trying different street foods back in Ghana — it added a great personal element that I think many experience when trying to find comfort in a new place. I think adding your own experiences with trying food from these different cultures was a great touch and added to the depth of your topic.

4. The topic you picked is very interesting! Also, I love the idea of starting the story with comparison your food with a wooster food. It immediately caught my attention. All the pictures look very good and they fit well with the background color you picked. Well done!