Josie Fleischel Final Project

Since my project is based on visual elements from social media (which are also my sources). I was going to create a draft story map, but without all of the sources ready, it started to look like blobs of text with weird gaps in between. I specified in the document which storyboard tools I will be using for the final draft, along with the specific examples of what media types I will be using and their purposes. For accessibility purposes, I will make sure I use interactive elements that everyone can access without having to create any sort of account. Additionally, I will provide appropriate trigger warnings when examples of harmful media posts are shown. For improvements from last time, I will make sure to elongate my project, along with adding on more interactive aspects.

3 thoughts on “Josie Fleischel Final Project

1. I really enjoyed how informative your story board is. It really gave a great overview of you project ideas. After reading through I think the idea of allowing readers to skip to different sections is very neat. I know as someone who likes to read but also likes to skip things I’m not interested in is very helpful.

2. I like your storyboard a lot especially because of all the useful information you gave us about your final project. I think you were very specific about what your goal is and that is a great start. Also, i think is very good that you will include both sides (good and bad) of the internet and that you will expand on them both. I am excited to see the final project!

3. I really appreciate how detailed your storyboard’s outline it is. It’s a successful preproduction process that will set you up for success when it’s time for production — you basically only have to put the pieces together. I also really love the topic! I think a lack of digital literacy is one of the most reoccurring issues in today’s internet community. Providing this information is valuable — it goes a step in the right direction with providing access to the tools needed to create an all-inclusive, ethical digital environment.