ArcGIS Story Map, “Germany, The Most Underrated Destination in Europe”

By: Quinn Niblock

Link: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/f940397137e44cb49fd2f019c50c7b49

3 thoughts on “ArcGIS Story Map, “Germany, The Most Underrated Destination in Europe”

1. As someone that will be visiting Germany for the first time in the next year, I thought this was very helpful! I really enjoyed the in-depth explanations of the significance of each location. Additionally, I thought the variety of travel destinations you offered was very helpful, since I feel that many people only know about 1 or 2 destinations in Germany. I also thought everything flowed nicely and was very easy to understand.

2. As a person who has visited Germany many times before, your story map reminds me a lot about the old German architecture. It’s been almost a decade since I’ve last been to Germany and brings back a lot of nostalgia. The pictures and the overall layout of the map is really well done!

3. You definitely made me want to go to Germany after looking at you StoryMap. Your choice of pictures is very good and it is a very nice brief description of some of the places in Germany. I guess your goal was to give us some information and insights about Germany, and you definitely gave us that. Good job!